What Is Your Skin Type?
If you're anything like the rest of us, finding the right skin care products for your specific skin is overwhelming.
We've taken the frustration out of the process by creating collections that show you which products fit your specific skin concern and type.
Simply Click on the link below that best describes your condition and we'll do the rest.
- Acne - Blemishes - Oily Skin – Gets shiny, visible oil on tissue when skin is blotted. Enlarged pores, breakouts not uncommon.
- Aging - Fine Lines - Wrinkles – Begins to lose elasticity. Fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear, skin can sag or appear crepey. Areas of discoloration appear and skin becomes less smooth.
- Combination Skin – Enlarged pores and oil across forehead, nose, and chin. Parts of the face are normal or dry. Breakouts not uncommon.
- Dry - Itchy – Feels tight or itchy without enough moisture. Gets rough and flakes, accompanied by small pores. Rarely breaks out.
- Eczema - Rosacea - Sensitive Skin – Easily reacts with redness and irritation to hot water, alcohol, spicy foods, and products. Requires special care.
- Normal – Fairly uniform without excess oil or flakiness. Breakouts are rare.