- HYDRATING MASK
- EYE CREAM or EYE SERUM
- TREATMENT SERUMS - APPLYING LIGHTEST TO THICKEST**
- MOISTURIZER WITH SPF OR NIGHT CREAM
**Layering your serums is very important and should always be layered from lightest to thickest.
1. Serums deliver active ingredients into the skin most efficiently. Pick two or three serums that each treat one of your concerns: formulas with peptides for wrinkles and fine line.
2. Add an antioxidant like Vitamin C. Vitamin C is one ingredient every skin type needs. Vitamin C will brighten, protect skin against sun damage, and promote collagen production.
3. Let Your Skin Soak Them Up - by allowing your skin to absorb the serums for 30 seconds or so, you can ensure that your serum has fully seeped into your pores before you cover it with a moisturizer.
4. Lock it down with a moisturizer to seal serums on your skin, which can make them more effective. During the day, you should always use a moisturizer with sun screen.
5. Top your skin off at night by using a retinol serum or cream but make sure your skin is moisturized. Moisturizing helps retinol to penetrate better with less irritation.