To be an authorized affiliate of Glimmer Goddess® Organic Skin Care, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the Glimmer Goddess® service as an affiliate. By signing up for the Glimmer Goddess® affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
Affiliate Guidelines and Standards
In order to participate in the Glimmer Goddess® Affiliate Program, you must comply with basic guidelines and standards as set forth by Glimmer Goddess®. Before you can participate in our program, we will need to approve your site. Affiliates must submit each page where you reference Glimmer Goddess® and each link to our site for approval. Non-approved pages and links may result in the forfeiture of commissions.
All pages must comply with FTC and other applicable laws and guidelines. Glimmer Goddess® makes no representation and takes no responsibility for websites which are not within our direct control. More information about FTC guidelines can be found at www.ftc.gov.
We also periodically review sites to assure they continue to comply with our standards. Affiliate commissions are validated and paid at the sole discretion of Glimmer Goddess®. Sales generated by past or existing Glimmer Goddess® customers are not commissionable and such commissions may be invalidated or paid at a lower rate.
The below are expressly considered violations of the Affiliate program. Commissions generated from affiliates or their websites that utilized any of these methods are subject to commission holding or forfeiture.
- Sites containing the term “glimmer goddess” within the URL or META tags
- Sites that get the majority of their organic search traffic from “Glimmer Goddess” trademarked keywords
- Pay per click or other advertisements that are not pre-authorized by Exposed
- Coupon/Discount Codes Sites
- Sites that are unavailable or are under construction
- Aesthetically unpleasing sites
- Incentivizing purchases or offering a prize or gift with purchase
- Sites with hate/violent/offensive content
- Pornographic/Adult content sites
- Gambling or lottery sites
- Extreme political content
- Sites that disparage, or have slanderous or derogatory content
- Retargeting of Glimmer Goddess® website visitors
- Commissions generated by affiliates that engage in any known ‘Black Hat’ practices such as “cookie stuffing” are also subject to holding or forfeiture and the originating affiliate may have their account suspended or terminated.
Affiliates who engage in any sort of “negative SEO” against any other affiliate are subject to immediate termination of their account and all commissions will be forfeited.
Any use of disallowed tactics by an affiliate will validate all commissions and will result in termination.
Additional Guidelines for Search Text and Other Linking Ads
Affiliates looking to use text, link based, or banner advertising can also benefit from the Glimmer Goddess® Affiliate Program. Special standards apply as follows:
- Ad text and imagery must not be of an offensive nature
- Ads that use the term “glimmer goddess” alone or in conjunction with any other words or phrases must be individually approved by Glimmer Goddess®.
- Ads cannot be triggered by the term “glimmer goddess” alone or in conjunction with any other words or phrases as part of the Affiliate Program. Ads doing so will not to be considered as commissionable.
Glimmer Goddess® reserves all rights to use of trademarks, including but not limited to, the Glimmer Goddess® logo, the terms “Glimmer Goddess® Organic Skin Care” in relation to skin, hair or body care.
These are general guidelines, and we reserve the right to make exceptions. Please note that while we try to respond to approval requests quickly, we receive a high volume of approval requests every day. For this reason, you may not hear from us immediately. However, if you do not receive a response regarding your approval status within a reasonable amount of time or you have questions regarding our program, please let us know.
These policies are effective immediately. If you have any questions regarding our Affiliate Program, please contact: affiliates@GlimmerGoddess.com. Please Note: This email address is for questions about our affiliate program only.
Glimmer Goddess® reserves the right to change these Terms at any time.
This policy was last updated on April 6, 2022.