Weekly Use of this product will:
* Remove toxins and impurities from the skin, tighten and even skin tone.
* Improve blood circulation, and aid in cell regeneration.
* Increase moisture and improve your skin’s texture.
* Improve the skin's natural firmness, elasticity and keep the skin hydrated.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
As a bonus, I’ve added Aztec Clay, Green Tea Botanical Extract, a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E and Chamomile Botanical Extract, which provides a soothing effect to the skin.
Why is Aztec Clay GREAT for your skin?
* Aztec clay helps to remove toxins from your pores.
* Allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation.
* Helps in the lightening of acne marks on the face</li>
* Can help heal the skin and reduce inflammation and redness.
* Deep Cleanser for Pores - literally sucks out bad stuff from deep within the skin pores.
* Aztec Clay Reduces Oily Skin and treats acne.
* Prevents and eases out blackheads.
100% Pure Dead Sea Mineral Mud, Aztec Clay, Organic Green Tea Botanical Extract, Organic Chamomile Botanical Extract, Organic Aloe Vera & Organic Lavender Essential Oil.
• Wash your face with warm water and a natural cleanser. This gives the mask a clean start, allowing for better penetration. Pat dry.
• Apply the mask with your fingertips, covering all of the skin except the skin around your eyes. Be sure to put the mask down your neckline too!
• Allow the paste to dry. Depending on how thick the mixture is, this can take 10 to 30 minutes.
• Rinse the clay off with warm water. Use a wet washcloth to finish up, if needed. Follow with a rinse of cool water, to close the pores. Finish with a natural toner and/or moisturizer.
Dead Sea Mud
Dead Sea Mud is augmented & enriched with more than 26 different minerals. It's known to remove toxins & impurities from the skin, tighten & tone the complexion, & improve blood circulation, which may in turn aid in cell regeneration. It will brighten the skin & make it look a lot healthier. The mud with indispensable minerals will penetrate into deeper skin layers providing a higher flow of oxygen, which will increase moisture & improve your skin’s texture.
Bentonite Clay (Indian Healing Clay) has a unique clay due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. Bentonite is known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals.
Grapeseed Oil contains antioxidants & anti-inflammatory properties, both of which are great for stopping acne. The oil also contains linoleic acid, which is great for promoting skin health. It also has astringent qualities that help tighten skin & close up the pores, thus helping you avoid clogging that leads to pimples. Oily skin can especially benefit from this. It can relieve dark circles naturally. It's an excellent moisturizer that won’t clog pores and can alleviate fine lines & wrinkles. The elasticity of the skin can be improved, thus making the lines of an aging face less pronounced.
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil soothes and heals as it helps alleviate the effects of stress, anxiety & mental fatigue. As an antiseptic kills attacks the bacteria causing the acne infections and as an anti-inflammatory reduce the swelling & general skin inflammation. It also stimulates skin cell formation to help heal damaged skin.