Hyaluronic ACID (HA) - Gives skin volume by holding onto 1,000 x its weight in water & as levels decline with age, skin loses its youthful fullness.
• (HA) is a polysaccharide & a compound that occurs naturally in every tissue of the body, with the highest concentrations occurring in tissues such as skin, cartilage & eyes.
• Providing protection to cell structures.
• Feeding new HA to skin may help hydrate skin's intercellular reservoir, raising skin's moisture level, & smoothing down age lines.
• Topically, it helps to preserve the characteristics of youthful & healthy skin: suppleness, elasticity & tone.
*Organic White Tea Extract
• Is the least processed type of tea and has the highest catechin content. (aka polyphenols)
• May be about 3-6 times more effective than green tea as a skin matrix protector (collagen and elastin).
• Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen.
• Contains a high concentration of flavonols such as myricitin, quercetin and kaempferol.
• Active compounds are capable of strengthening the skin’s immune system by preventing damage due to oxidation stress.
• Strengthens the skin’s immune system by restoring damaged cells caused by too much sun.
• It has been proven to reduce the signs of sun damage as well as slow down the aging process.
• Effective with treating redness and inflammation due to rosacea.
*Organic Rosehip Oil
• Full of vitamins E, B-carotene (a form of vitamin A), antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
• Vitamin A improves the skin’s moisture levels and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
• Combats free radicals that cause damage, & helps improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
• Deeply moisturizing and aids in removing redness and irritation. These properties also make rose hip oil a possible treatment for facial rosacea.
• Vitamin A is known to fight acne due to its properties such as helping to prevent dead skin cells clogging pores.
• Is a nourishing skin toner that helps minimize the appearance of pores due to the essential fatty acids and vitamin A.
• Has anti-inflammatory properties to help revive and nourish dull skin.
• Unlike other oils for mature skin, rosehip seed oil is astringent and considered a “dry oil,” which means it sinks into skin quickly. This allows its essential fatty acids to really penetrate and soothe dry skin.
• Rosehip seed oil actually encourages skin to form its own collagen due to its naturally occurring vitamin A.
• An antioxidant that protects & repairs your skin, eases dryness & bolsters skin’s UV defense. (Antioxidants are agents that neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals, which are molecules that damage collagen & cause skin dryness, fine lines & wrinkles.)
• May decrease skin roughness, length of facial lines, & wrinkle depth.
*Amla Berry (Indian Gooseberry)
• Has a super high content of Vitamin C (450 mg/100 g), making it a powerful antioxidant. This helps protect skin from pollution, UV rays and other sources of free radical damage.
• Rich in Vitamin A which is essential in collagen production and restoring skin firmness. Collagen keeps the skin looking young and elastic.
• Has calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, and vitamin B.
• It has anti-inflammatory properties, which make it a great solution for sensitive, stressed, and inflamed skin.
• It also has astringent properties, helping to shrink pores and battle acne breakouts.
• Anti-microbial properties help reduce bacteria on the skin, and natural conditioning properties help moisturize and repair the skin barrier.
• Has anti-aging properties that help to prevent sun damage